Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Fun fold- Friendly Gnomes

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by for another Fun Fold card.
 Today, I will be live at 11am on my Stamp with Roberta VIP Group, I hop you will join me as we will create this fun fold Card. I have changed my Facebook Lives to Tuesday and Wednesday at 11am. 
Tuesdays will be Quick and Cute cards and Wednesdays will be Fun Fold Cards.

Of course I am using the new Friendly Gnome stamp set and I am featuring the Flowers & More HOST Designer Series Paper



For This Card: 
Blackberry Bliss- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- Score at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4 
Flowers & More HOST Designer Series Paper- 2 pieces 1 x 5 1/4 
                                                          2 Pieces 2 3/4 x 5 1/4 
Basic white 2 3/4 x 5 1/4- also cut a Stitched Circle from the Stylish Shape dies


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...