Saturday, January 7, 2023

Paper Pumpkin Saturday- December PP alternative- Adorable Owls


Hello and Happy Saturday!! Today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday and also the last of the Birthday Blitz Facebook Lives. I will be Live at 11am today to create this card. I used the Paper Pumpkin Stamp set from the December Paper pumpkin. I paired it with the Adorable owl stamp set. 


 It's My Birthday Week! 


How this works.....
I will be going live each day, Monday January 2, 2023 thru- Saturday January 7, 2023
Each day I will be sharing some adorable projects. I will have a coordinating blog post each day. If you would like to receive the 7 project sheets and the 7 card Kits (no kit for the Memory keeping layout) All you need to do is place an order before Midnight January 8, 2023.
Order must be $50.00 before tax and shipping

If you wish to wait until January 5th, when the 2023 January- April Catalog goes Live and Sale-a-bration goes live, so you can order new product and earn FREE product that is totally fine. Just place your order before midnight January 8th, 2023.
You will also receive the January Customer Thank you Gift and Card! 

Click here to Place order- Stamp With Roberta Store


For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Petal Pink - 4 x 5 1/4

Country Gingham Designer Series Paper- 3 x 4 and 1 x 5 1/4  

Card Base from the Paper Pumpkin Kit ( December) 1 x 5 1/4 

Basic White- Punch a Decorative Circle and 1 x 2 1/2 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...