Thursday, January 12, 2023

Memory Keeping- Playing in the Rain Bundle

 


Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have an adorable 12x12 Layout to share with you. I used the Playing in the Rain bundle to create this layout. I love how this layout turned out. I left it with out a title as I will add a title when I end up using it in my album. I love just sitting an creating a few layouts and having them on hand and when I sit to work on my album I pull out these layouts and use the ones that work with my photos. 



For this Layout:

Basic White- 12x12

Coastal Cabana- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 (2pieces) and  3 1/4 x 4 1/4 

Dandy Design Designer Series Paper- 3 x 12 

Basic White- 3 x 4 - Scrap to stamp Turtle and the Clouds on. Cut with coordinating Dies.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...