Friday, January 13, 2023

Friday Focus- Best Day

 


Hello and Happy Friday! I hope you are having a great week!. Today I am CASING a card from the new 2023 January- April Mini Catalog, Page 67.
Every Friday I CASE a card from one of our Catalogs.
I love this stamp set and even featured it in my January Birthday Club.

Birthday Club!
Birthday Club Details! Sign up December 1-25, 2022 - December Birthday Card Club
*$30.00 Fee Includes Shipping
* You can add on the 2-page scrapbook Layout for just 15.00 more
* Facebook Live will be held on the 2nd Saturday at 11am Eastern on Facebook group
* Register & Pay by the 25th of the previous month
Club members will receive:
  1. $15.00 in Product
  2. Free Shipping on Add-on Best Day Stamp Set #160798 4 23.00 ( Best Day Stamp set is used for Cards and Layout)
  3. Birthday Club- 6 card kits with envelopes,
  4. Project Sheets and Video
  5. Live event with Fun & Prizes
Facebook Live - February 12, 2023 at 11am



For this Card:
Basic White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- Score at 4 1/4 
Calypso Coral- 4 x 5 1/4
Delicate Desert- 3 3/4 x 5 1/4
Basic White- Cut large Deco Rectangle from the Scalloped Contour Dies




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE Coffee and Cards Class! - Potion and Spells Bundle

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...