Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Quick and Cute- Textures & Frames -


Hello and Happy Tuesday! I am glad you stopped by for another Quick and Cute cards Tuesday!  This week I am using the Texture & Frames Stamp set. This stamp set is FREE with a $50.00 order during sale-a-brations.

I  hope you will join me on my Stamp With Roberta Facebook Page  at 12pm today as I will be doing my Facebook live and we will create these 3 quick and cute cards together. 

For this Card:

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
 4 x 5 1/4 - Misty Moonlight 
 3 3/4  x 5  -  Basic White 

For this Card:

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
 4 x 5 1/4 - Soft Succulent 
 3 1/2 x 4 3/4  - Basic White
Soft Succulent - Cut a scalloped circle from the layering circles
Basic White- cut a regular circle from the layering Circles 



For this Card:

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
 4 x 5 1/4 - Coastal Cabana 
 3 1/2 x 5 1/4  -  Basic White
3/4 x 3 1/2- Coastal Cabana 


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



 


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards Class to go! Humble Home!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...