Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Card sketch - Counting Sheep

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I am glad you stopped by for another Card Sketch Wednesday.
 I used the SWR-September card Sketch and paired it with the Counting sheep. I am so in love with this stamp set and the coordinating dies. 
I also pulled in the Peaceful Place Designer series Paper. 
 


For this Card:

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic Gray
 2 1/4 x 4 - Smoky Slate
2x 4- Peaceful Place Designer Series Paper
Stitched so sweetly-  5th ( smallest to Largest)- Smoky Slate
Stitched so Sweetly 4th (smallest to Largest) Basic White
Basic White- stamp sheep and cut with coordinating die

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards Class to go! Humble Home!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...