Monday, September 6, 2021

Make a Card, Mail a Card Monday! In Symmetry




Hello and Happy Labor Day! I know there is NO MAIL today but my plan is to work in my office all day and get a few cards ready to go tomorrow. I created this card to seen out as we all have that one person we haven't talked to that we can send a Hey Friends card and check in on them. 

I love the In symmetry bundle and the Sweet symmetry designer series Paper you can make so many Quick and Cute cards. 


For this Card:

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
 4 x 5 1/4 - Bumblebee 
 3 1/2 x 5 1/4 - Sweet symmetry Designer Series Paper 
Basic White- Cut a Circle from the Layering Circles
Basic White- Cut a greeting Shape from the Message die
1x2 Sweet Symmetry Designer Series Paper


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...