Saturday, October 12, 2024

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

 


Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper Pumpkin- Autumn Abundance. This is a beautiful Kit. I am loving playing with this kit. I am sorry to say the refill kits has sold out

To order the refill kit- September Paper Pumpkin- Autumn Abundance

 To sign up for Paper pumpkin - Sign up month to month here

To purchase a Prepaid Subscription - Shop Here


 




 
November Paper Pumpkin:
NOVEMBER: Filled with Joy
Subscribe October 11–November 10
Celebrate Christmas with adorable stockings and gift tags!
• Makes 8 projects: 8 stockings with 8 gift tags
• Precut paper pieces
• Safety pins and specialty gold foil
• Coordinating colors: Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
(Classic Stampin’ Spot), Shaded Spruce, Very Vanilla


 




There is a BRAND NEW set of Add-On Dies NOW AVAILABLE for the next 3 months of Paper Pumpkin! (October, November, December) *While Supplies Last*





If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

 

 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...