Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Card Sketch - Wednesday- Gourgeous leaves

 




Hello and Happy September!! Wow it is hard to believe it is September 1st already.  I am so excited cause Fall is right around the corner and Fall is my favorite time of the year and I am excited to create fall projects. 
Below wit the SWR September Card Sketch. I would love for you to share what you are creating with this Sketch. use the hashtag #SWRSeptemberCardSketch when you share your projects. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

 4 x 5 1/4 - Blackberry Bliss

 2 1/4 x 4 - Cinnamon Cider

2 x 4 - Blackberry Beauty 

Cinnamon Cider- Cut largest scalloped rectangle from the stitched so sweetly

Basic White- Cut Second Largest  largest scalloped rectangle from the stitched so sweetly

stamp greeting in Cinnamon Cider

Blackberry Bliss- Cut out the Maple leave from the Intricate Leaves  Dies 

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...