Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Quick and Cute cards Tuesday- All For Baby!

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today, and going forward on Tuesday we are going to be doing Quick and Cute Cards - Tuesday. I will be going Live every Tuesday at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta Business Page on Facebook. I will also upload the Video to My  Youtube channel so you can find the video there later that same day. 


Today, I picked the All for Baby Bundle. I need a few baby cards and I decided to use the All for Baby Bundle and create a few card for my Card Box. 


For this Card:
Basic White Card Base - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2-Scored at 4 1/4
Blushing Bride- 4 x 5 1/4
Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5 
Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper - 3 pieces -
 Purple-3/4 x 3- snip the angle end with paper snips
Mint- 1 x 3 1/2 -snip the angle end with paper snips
Peach- 3/4 x 3- snip the angle end with paper snips
Hand Penned Designer Series Paper- pink use the Die and cut out the outfit.


For this Card:
Basic White Card Base - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2-Scored at 4 1/4
Crumb Cake - 4 x 5 1/4- Embossed with Star crossed embossing Folder
Basic White- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 
Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper - 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 - Layer onto the Basic White 
Add Ribbon from the Flowers for all season Ribbon Combo
Cinnamon Cider- from the 2020-2022 In color Designer Series Paper- cut out the Bear with the Die.
Stamp the Greeting in Blushing Bride on the Bottom of the Basic White.


For this Card:
Basic White Card Base - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2-Scored at 4 1/4
Highland Heather- 4 x 5 1/4
Hand Penned Designer Series Paper- 3 x 5 1/4
Basic White-  Cut largest tag from the tailor Made tag dies add Fresh Freesia Ribbon, stamp greeting in Memento Black at t5he bottom of the tag.
Hand Penned Designer Series paper- Cut out the Onesie ( can use any Color)


Products I used are........



 If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...