Thursday, August 5, 2021

Thursday Live- Sweet Stocking Tiny Treat Box


Hello and Happy Thursday!! So I have decided to make a few changes to our Thursday Lives. I will be creating 3D projects on Thursday Lives and the 3rd Thursday I will be sharing Our Stamp Club Projects still. 

Today, I have this cut little Clear tiny treat box. I used the Sweet Stocking Designer Series Paper to wrap around it. I then  added a stocking that I cut from the Sweet Stocking Designer Series Paper using the  Stocking Dies.  

For this Project...
Clear Tiny Treat Box 
 2 x 8 - Sweet Stocking Designer Series Paper ( score 2, 4 , 6 )
Basic White- Cut a oval from the Message Die
Sweet Stocking Designer Series Paper- Cut a Stocking out using the Stocking Die. 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...