Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Card Sketch - Wednesday- Clever Cats


Hello and Happy Wednesday!!! Today We have our SWR August Sketch ( see Below) and I paired it with the Clever Cats Stamp set to create this card. I also used the Cute Halloween Designer series paper. I love this Card Sketch it is so simple and yet the card turned out so cute. Each Wednesday, I will be back with another card using the SWR August Card Sketch.





Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic White
2nd Layer- 2 1/4 x 5 - Cute Halloween Designer Series paper
3rd Layer-  1 x 5 - Cute Halloween Designer Series paper
Basic White- Cut Circle ( i used the stitched Circle which is no longer available, but you can use the Layering Circles.)
Basic White- Cut the Greeting shape from the Ornate Frames 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...