Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday Focus - Penguin Playmates DSP

Hello and Happy Friday!!! I hope you are having a great week. 
Today I am sharing the Card above that I CASED from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
 This card can be found on Page % of the Brochure.  I used my Paper Snips to cut out the Penguin, Bear and Fox. 
For this Card....

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Fresh Freesia
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4- Penguin Playmates
3rd Layer- Basic White- Cut greeting shape from Message dies 
Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper- Cut the Penguin, fox and Bear out.

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...