Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thursday Live! Card Kits



Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I am going to be going Live at 12pm and I will be showing you one of our Kit collections. These are only available online. 


       This is the kit that I purchased, these are only available while supplies last.  We have different kits some have stamp included and some don't. 

After my live I will post pictures of the completed cards. 

My Video on YouTube 

My Completed Cards






Also If you are interested in the Tool Kit box:
Cost is $ 25.00
You will receive a box, ( Designer series Paper to decorate ( will vary)
Stampin' Seal #152813 $8.00
Stampin'  Dimensionals #104430 $4.00
,Mini Stampin'  Dimensionals #144108 $4.00
Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755 $4.00
includes shipping to you.

You can add on a order of Paper Snip Scissors #103579 10.00
Bone folder#102300 $7.00 
Take a pick Tool #144107 $10.00
Plus tax and Shipping 
To complete your tool Kits 



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...