Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Card Sketch Wednesday! Peaceful Deer

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I have another card made using the August Card Sketch.
This week we are usign the Peaceful Deer Bundle with the Peaceful Prints Saleabration Paper. 
I love this paper it has great Traditional Christmas colors but it also hast the adorable Deer that you can punch out using the Coordinating punch. 

For this card....

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic White
2nd Layer- 3/4  x 5 1/4 - Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4 - Peaceful Prints Designer Series paper 
Basic White- cut a circle from the layering circles and a frame from the ornate frames.
Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...