Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday Focus! - Sweet Stocking

 



Hello and Happy Friday!!!  I hope you are having a great week. Today for Friday Focus, I CASED this card from page 30 of the July- December mini Catalog. This card it Really quick to CASE and it is such a cute card. You could easily make a few of these. 

When you make Christmas Card , do you make them all the same? Make just a few of a bunch of different? 



For this card.....

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Pool Party
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Sweet Stocking Designer series Paper
3rd Layer- 1 x 4 - Cherry Cobbler 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...