Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thursday Live- August Stamp Club using Penguin Place

 


Hello and Happy Thursday! For today's project we will be creating My August Stamp Club Projects.  What is Stamp Club? Stamp club is a group of Ladies who all agree to purchase 25.00 a month before tax and shipping for 6 month and one of those 6 months they get the Stampin' Rewards. I am always excepting new people for Stamp club so if this is something that sounds like fun to you and you want to purchase at least $25.00 a month before tax and shipping then please contact me at MomtoZac@yahoo.com






For todays Projects :

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Mist Moonlight
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper
3rd Layer-  Basic White- cut a circle from layering circles
Polar Bear- cut from the Penguin Playmates DSP
For todays Projects :

3 x 9 Printed gusseted Bag
Penguin Playmates DSP cut with Hippo & Friends Dies
Penguin - cut from Penguin Playmates DSP


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...