Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Card Sketch - Wednesday! - Penguin Playmates DSP


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today, I have for you another card created using the SWR-August Sketch. I love creating cards using card sketches.  I have been having so much fun with the Penguin playmates Designer series Paper. 
This paper is party of the Aug-Sept Saleabration offerings. So if you spend 50.00 you can choose this Designer series paper for FREE.

Have you order? What is your Favorite Saleabration items?



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic White
2nd Layer- 2 1/2 x 5 - Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper
3rd Layer-  3 /4 x 5 - Penguin Playmates Designer series Paper 
Basic White- cut a circle from the Layering Circles
and a Greeting label from the ornate frames dies 
Polar Bear- cut from the Penguin playmates DSP

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...