Friday, August 20, 2021

Friday Focus! - Clever Cat


Hello and Happy Friday!! Today is Friday Focus and I CASED this card from page 53 of the July- December Mini Catalog.  When looking through the Catalog I almost did not get the Clever cats as We are more dog people. But I just fell in love with this cute Pumpkin and that you can put the cat in the pumpkin or not.  I also love the greetings. 
For this card 

Card Base- Basic White - 6 x 6 Scored at 3
1st Layer- 2 3/4 x 5 3/4- Basic Black
2nd Layer- 2 1/2  x 5 1/2 -  Cute Halloween 
3rd Layer- 2 1/2 x 2 3/4- Basic White

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...