Sunday, August 29, 2021

Make a Card, Mail a Card Monday! - Penguin Place


Hello and Happy Monday! So I have this adorable Penguin a Birthday card I made in a Birthday card.  I am working on my September Birthday cards so I decided it was a great card to make for Make a card Monday. 

I need to get better at mailing card. So my goal is to get at least 3-4 cards out a week. I always try to do quick and cute card for our Make a card Monday so you can make a few cards at a time and then get them in the mail.


For this card:

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

Old Olive 4 x 5 1/4 

 Gingerbread and Peppermint Designer series paper- 3 3/4  x 5 

Basic White - 1 1/4 x 3  I stamped the Birthday in Poppy Parade and then the Happy in Old olive over top.

Basic White- stamp 2 penguins and then punch with coordinating punch 



Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...