Saturday, August 28, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Saturday! - July Paper Pumpkin Alternative #3

 


Hello and Happy Saturday!  Today I have my last Alternative card Made using the July Paper Pumpkin. I went Quick and Cute on this card. you could make a bunch of this card By just adding a Basic White card Base and Garden Green card front.

For todays card I used only pieces from the Paper pumpkin kit and I added a Basic White card Base. 



Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...