Saturday, August 14, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Saturday- July Paper Pumpkin Alternative #1

 


Hello and Happy Saturday!  Today I have my first   Alternative card Made using the July Paper Pumpkin. I went Quick and Cute on this card. you could make a bunch of this card By just adding a Basic White card Base and Garden Green card front.

For todays card I used only pieces from the Paper pumpkin kit and I added a Basic White card Base. 



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Garden Green
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Cut from a card from the Kit
Everything else comes from the Paper pumpkin Kit. 


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...