Monday, August 16, 2021

Make a Card, Mail a Card Monday! - Joyful Life

 


Hello and Happy Monday! Today for make a card, Mail a card Monday I created this cute Fall/Halloween card. I used the new Joyful Live stamp set and paired it with the cute Halloween Designer series Paper. I am enjoying creating some quick and cute cards and getting them in the mail. I am trying to do at least 1-5 cards a week. This helps me as I try to when I am working in my office sit down and find a couple cards to get out that week. 

For todays card-

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Flirty Flamingo 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 3 -  Cute Halloween Designer series Paper
3rd Layer- 3/4 x 3 3/4 -Cute Halloween Designer series Paper
Highland Heather- Cut a Scalloped Circle from the layering Circles
Basic White- Cute a Circle - To layer with the Highland Heather from the layering circles
Basic White- Cut a greeting shaper from the Message Die

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...