Friday, August 13, 2021

Friday Focus! - Nuts about Squirrels


Hello and Happy Friday!! Thanks for coming back for another Friday Focus, todays card is CASED from the July- December Mini Catalog on page 49.
I think these squirrels are so dang cute, make sure you are signed up for my Emails as this weekend the Email Freebie goes out and we are using the Nuts about Squirrels 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Cajun Craze
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Basic White


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...