Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Coffee and Cards Tuesday- Biggest Wish


Hello and Happy Tuesday! If you follow me at all you know I am in love with the Biggest Wish stamp set. I have been using it so much. So I decided to use it today to create 3 Quick and cute cards and i paired it with the Hand Penned Designer series Paper.  I love how these cards turned out and you can recreate them or change the greeting and create even more cards. 



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Highland Heather
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Hand Penned (cut in half and flip one side over)
3rd Layer- 1 1/4 x 4 1/2- Hand Penned Designer series Paper (cut ends at an angle and line up with the DSP)
4th Layer- 1 x 4 1/2 - Basic White- (cut ends at an angel and line up with the Highland Heather Piece)

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Pale Papaya
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Basic White
3rd Layer- 2 x 5 - Hand Penned Designer series paper
4th Layer- 1 1/4 x 5 - Hand Penned Designer series paper


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Blushing Bride
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Hand Penned Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer-  Tailor Made Tag cut from Hand Penned Designer series Paper
Basic White- cut a tag from the Tailor Made tag dies 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...