Thursday, August 12, 2021

Thursday Live- Mini Pizza Box with Penguin Playmates DSP!

 

Hello and Happy Thursday!! Today we are making on of my favorite things to make and a great seller for me at the craft fairs.  I love making these cut little Mini Pizza Boxes into card boxes. 



Card Base- Basic White 3x6 Scored at 3
1st Layer-  2 3/4 x 2 3/4 Penguin Playmates Saleabration Designer series paper
Basic White- Cut Message Die for greetings
Penguin Playmates Saleabration Designer Series Paper- Cut out the Penguin, Fox and Bear

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...