Friday, July 23, 2021

Friday Focus- Biggest Wish

 


Hello and Happy Friday!! Today I CASED today's card from Pages 63 of the 2021-2022 Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog. If you can't tell from this week. I love the Biggest Wish stamp set and you can make such Quick and cute cards with just some Designer Series paper, this stamp set and Some ribbon or twine. 

For this Card....

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic White
2nd Layer- 2 1/2  x 5 1/4 -  Expressions in ink Specialty Designer Series Paper

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...