Tuesday, July 13, 2021

#SimpleStampin- Featuring Lovely you

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!  For Coffee & Cards live today we will be creating this #Simplestamping card.  I created this card as a challenge for #Simplestamping, we needed to create a thinking of you card ( i picked Just Because) Use paper, ink and Designer series Paper. I also used a punch to created my Pattern. 

I love using punches and designer series Paper to create such simple and fun cards.


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Fresh Freesia
Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper- Punch 4 of the Tailor Tag punch
Basic White- punch 1 of the Tailor Tag Punch 
Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...