Monday, July 12, 2021

Make a Card, Mail a Card Monday





Hello and Happy Monday!!   I hope you had a great weekend, we had a nice quiet weekend and was able to relax and get some things done.  I wanted to let you know I added a bunch of stamps and bundles to my Retired Stampin'Up! section. If you look an see things you want ot buy please email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com. 

So onto  Today's  Card, Normally I do Memories Monday, but I have decided to take a little break from that and we are going to do Make a card, Mail a Card Monday! 
I want to get better about sending the cards I am making and If you are feeling the same way I think we can do this together. Either make a new card or take a card you have sitting around and address it and send it to someone. 

So going forward On Monday I will be sharing a card I made and that I am mailing out to someone that day. My goal is 5 cards a week. So I am using up some of the cards I am making and also that is 1 book of stamps each month. 

Now to today's card, I got the Badger bestie stamp set and knew I wanted to create this card. I am sending it to a girl on my team letting her know I am happy to have her in my Stampin' Community.

For this card.....

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Fresh Freesia
2nd Layer- 1 1/2 x 5 1/4- Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer- 2 1/4 x 4 - Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper 
Basic white- Cut shape from Hippo & Friends Dies 
Basic White- 1/2 x 3 - Stamp Greeting, then use paper snips to snip the end 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...