Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Card Sketch Wednesday- Wild Cats

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I am using the Wild Cats Bundle and the In the Wild Designer series Paper along with the July Card Sketch to Create this adorable card. I love how this card turned out. I have heard so many people say they don't like this Designer series Paper and Bundle. I for one love both. I have been creating projects with it and really love how they turn out. 





Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Evening Evergreen 
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 1/2 - In the Wild Designer Series paper 
3rd Layer- 3 x 3 1/2 - Cajun Craze
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 = Basic White
In the Wild Designer sires Paper - Cut out two tigers from DSP

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...