Friday, July 2, 2021

Back On Your Feet -

 


Hello and Happy Friday!! Welcome back for another Friday Focus. For todays Card I CASED the card from Page 85 of the 2021-2022 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog. I love this stamp set, lets be honest I love any stamp set that has animals in it. I am trying to build up my stock of cards for craft fairs later this year and I needed some get well cards so I thought this card would be perfect. 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Crumb Cake 
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 -  Crumb Cake- Embossed with Animal Print Embossing Folder
3rd Layer- 2 x 3 1/2 - Basic White- stamp Giraffe in Memento Black ink and Color with Granny Apple Green Blends
1 x 2 1/2 - Bumblebee - punch with the Treasured tag pick a punch- stamp greeting in memento black

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...