Thursday, July 15, 2021

July Stamp Club - Christmas in July

 


Hello and Happy Thursday!! Today at 12pm I will be going live to show you how to create our July Stamp Club Project.  I decided to go with a Christmas in July Theme.


What is Stamp Club? It is a group of Ladies who all agree to order 25.00 in product before tax and shipping. Then one of the months they get the hostess rewards. Each month I create a card and a #D project for Stamp Club Gals they get the card Kit and 3D project kit, and a video of the Projects.

For this Card:
Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Cherry Cobbler
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Basic White 
3rd Layer- 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 - Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper
Basic White- Cut a Stitched Rectangle - Stamp Greeting To left in Cherry Cobbler.
Tidings Of Christmas DSP- Cut out a stocking
Basic White- Cut out a stocking and then use the Border Dies to cut just the top of the stocking


For the Jar...
Mini Jam Jar
Tidings of Christmas - Cut a Scalloped Circle from the layering Circles
Soft Succulent - Cut a small Tag from the Tailor Made tag dies 
add evening evergreen ribbon and attach tag. 






Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Dear Santa!

  Hello and Happy Friday! On Friday I do what I call Friday Focus, this is where I CASE a card from any Stampin'UP! publication or onli...