Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wild Cats - Thanks you're the Beast!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!! Today I have our New June SWR card Sketch!
Each month I share a new card Sketch and then each Wednesday I choose different Stampin'UP! products and  and create a card to share. 
This week I am using the Wild Cats bundle and the In the Wild Designer Series Paper. 
I am in love with this paper the colors are just so beautiful. 
You can find this product on page 44 and 45 of the new 2021-2022 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Evening Evergreen
2nd Layer- 2 1/2 x 4- In the Wild Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer- 3/4 x 4 - In the Wild Designer Series Paper
4th Layer-  2 1/2 x 2 1/2- Basic White
In the Wild Designer Series Paper- Cut the Tiger out using the big cat dies

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...