Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thursday Live- 8.5 Calendar

 


Hello and Happy Thursday!!! I am glad you stopped by today. I have my 8.5 x 11 Calendar layout to share with you. I am getting excited to hang this calendar in my office next year with pictures of our family on it.  I am making the 12 x 12 for a Christmas gift. I have decided to make 2 of the 8.5 x 11 Calendars one for my office and One for a Christmas gift. 

Join me at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group on Facebook and we will create this layout together. 


For this Layout....
8.5 x 11- Basic White
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Granny Apple Green
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Poppy Parade
Scrap Granny Apple Green - embossed with  greenery embossing folder
Scrap Poppy Parade embossed with the Painted texture Embossing Folder. 
Granny Apple Green and Basic White- punch with Double Oval Punch.



Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...