Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June Calendar - Using Perennial Dies

 



Hello and Happy June 1st, 2021. Wow it is hard to believe it is June 1st already. Today I have for you my 12 x 12 Calendar Layout. I am in love with the Pattern Party HOST Designer series paper so I knew I wanted to use it for this months layout.  I also pulled in the Perennial Dies for my Flowers. 

I am trying to keep these layouts to a few pictures for this layout you can do one big photo or 2 of the 4x6 photos. 



For this layout....
12 x 12 Basic White
6 x 12 - Pattern Party HOST Designer Series Paper
6 1/4 x 8 1/2 - Flirty Flamingo
Flirty Flamingo - Cut the Letters JUNE out using the Playful Alphabet Dies
Flirty Flamingo and Basic White- Cut Flowers from the Perennial Dies
Granny Apple Green - Punch the Sprig punch


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...