Friday, June 25, 2021

Plentiful Plants - To a Dear Friend

 


Hello and Happy Friday! I am so glad you came back to join me for Friday Focus! Today, I CASED this card from page 80 of the 2021-2022 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog. I love when the dies from the bundle will cut out the Designer series paper too. I love when Stampin'UP! does this it makes it easy when you need a fast card and don't have time to stamp and then cut. 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Smoky Slate
2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4- Bloom  Where you Planted Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer-  1/4 x 4- cinnamon cider (shelf)
3/4 x 2 1/2 - Basic White- stamp greeting and then flag end with paper snips.
Bloom where you are planted - cut the flowers and pots out with matching dies

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...