Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday Focus- Dragonfly Garden

 

Hello and Happy Friday!!!! I hope you are having a great week. 
Today I decided to CASE this card from page 23 of the new 2021-2022 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog.  I was happy to see this bundle carryover and I love the In the Wild Designer series paper. I love the Stampin'UP! catalogs as they are not just full of products to buy they are so full of beautiful projects that you can CASE.


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Soft Succulent
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Soft Succulent embossed with Animal Print embossing folder
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 - In the Wild Designer Series Paper
4th Layer- 2 3/4 x 4 1/2 - Basic White
Basic White= stamp 3 dragonflies and then punch out with coordinating punch.

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...