Saturday, June 26, 2021

May Paper Pumpkin Alternative #3

 


Hello and Happy Saturday! Today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday so I am sharing my 3rd alternative. I created this card I simply added a Basic White card Base and a Piece of Night of Navy Card front. 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Night of Navy 
2nd Layer- 2 1/2 x 4 -  I cut the Card from the kit
Everything else is from the Paper Pumpkin Kit. 

Products I used are........
>



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...