Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Sweet as a Peach!

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday!! Thanks for stopping by to see my card today. I am using the SWR- June Card Sketch,  I paired it with the Sweet as a Peach bundle today.
 This card is a quick and easy card to make and you can change the greeting and create different cards. 
Each Month I create a new card Sketch ( like the one Below) and each Wednesday I will have a card for you using the card Sketch just with different stamp sets or bundles. 

I would love to see your cards if you decided to create a card using the card Sketch below.


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Pale Papaya
2nd Layer- 2 1/4  x 4- You're a Peach Designer Series Paper  
3rd Layer- 3/4 x 4 - Your a Peach Designer Series Paper
4th Layer- 2 1/2 x 2 1/2- Basic White

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...