Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Coffee & Cards - A Good Man- Blending Brushes

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!! Today I have a Quick and Cute manly card for you and it was so simple to make. I am loving using the Blending Brushes to create backgrounds. 
You can join me today for Coffee & Cards at 12pm on my Stamp with Roberta VIP group where I will be going Live to create this card. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Soft Suede
2nd Layer- 3 x 4 - Basic White - using the Blending Brushes put soft suede on the bottom to look like sand and Pool Party at the top for Water or Sky. 
3rd Layer- 1/2 x 2 3/4 - Basic White- stamp greeting and then snip the end at an angle with paper snips. 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...