Thursday, June 10, 2021

June Quick and Cute Cards- Featuring Kangaroo and Company


Hello and Happy Thursday!!  Today I have my June Quick and Cute card set.
 Each month I share a Quick and Cute set of cards that I made using a stamp set or Bundle. 
The second Thursday of each month I will be bringing you a new set of Quick and cute cards. 
This month we are featuring the Kangaroo and Company Bundle. 
Join me on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group at 12pm Eastern for a Facebook Live where we will create these cards together. 



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Flirty Flamingo - Embossed with Painted Texture Embossing folder
2nd Layer- 3  1/4 x 4 1/4- Basic White
3rd Layer-  3 x 4 - Pattern Party (HOST) Designer series paper
Basic White- Large Circle from Layering Circles
Basic White Bakes Twine




Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Smoky Slate 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Pattern Party ( HOST) Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer-  Basic White- Cut Rectangle shape from the Stitched so sweetly Dies
Basic Black Bakers Twine



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Granny Apple Green 
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4  - Pattern Party (HOST) Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer- Basic White- Cut Rectangle shape from the Stitched so sweetly Dies

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...