Monday, June 14, 2021

Memories Monday- Ernie Layout


Hello and Happy Monday! Today I have Simple Layout to share with you.  I created this layout and I stopped as I am not sure what I am going to title it or if I will go back and title it. I will add my journaling, I usually take my photos for my blog post and then I do the journaling. I  am also working on a better photo set up as I need the lights to make the picture look good and so you can see the layout but When I take the picture the light put a glare on the picture. I hope to get this figured out soon.

I kept this layout simple and the focus on the pictures of the hubby napping in his chair. 

For this Layout....
12x12 Early Espresso - Neutral 12 x 12 Cardstock Pack
6 x 12 - In Good Taste Designer Series Paper
4 1/4 x 9 1/2- Crumb Cake
2 pieces- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 - Crumb Cake
Basic White- cut a stitched rectangle from the stitched so sweetly dies. 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...