Saturday, June 12, 2021

May Paper Pumpkin - Alternative #1- Layout


Hello and Happy Saturday!! Today I have my first Alternative Project for you and I decided to create this layout using pieces from the kits and some Stampin'UP! products. My Nieces little boy Nico Played T-ball this year and She sent me pictures of him and I am going to add them to  this layout and journal. 


For this Layout.....
12 x 12 - Real Red Cardstock - Comes from the Regals 12 x 12 Cardstock pack
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Night of Navy - Photo mat
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Bumblebee- Photo Mat
All the other pieces are all from the May Paper Pumpkin Kit.

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...