Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Coffee and Cards - In Bloom - Swiping Technique

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!! Today, for Coffee and Cards we will be recreating this card using the In bloom stamp set and the Swiping technique. I have been watching lots of card making videos and trying out some different techniques. I decided to share some of those techniques with you all. Join me on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group on Facebook today at 12pm where I will recreate this card with you. 

For this card......

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Evening Evergreen
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Basic White


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...