Saturday, June 19, 2021

May Paper Pumpkin Alternative #2

Hello and Happy Saturday!! I am so glad you stopped by for Paper Pumpkin Saturday. For today's alternative card I brought in a few pieces of Stampin'UP! cardstock that matched the kit.  I love pulling in a few stampin up products and creating alternative cards. It really helps to make the kit go further or you can just create the kits as the directions say. 

For this card......

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Bumblebee 
2nd Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 - Night of Navy- matte the card piece for the kit. 
all other pieces are from the May Paper Pumpkin Kit. 


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...