Friday, June 18, 2021

Wild Cats - Have a Wild Birthday

 


Hello and Happy Friday!! For Friday Focus I CASED this card from page 44 of the 2021-2022 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. I am in the love with the Wild cats bundle and the On the Wild Designer series paper. I knew when i first flipped through the catalog that I had to have it. The paper is so beautiful and It also goes well with Fall colors. 


For this Card....
Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Crushed Curry
2nd Layer- 4 pieces- 1/4 x 54 3/4 - In the Wild Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer- 2 1/2 x 4 - In the Wild Designer Series Paper
Evening Evergreen- Cut a large Circle from the layering Circles
Basic White - 3/4 x 2 3/4
Cut Tiger from the In the wild Designer series paper

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...