Monday, June 21, 2021

Girls Layout -


Hello and Happy Monday!! I have another traditional 12 x 12 layout for you. I have been working on my 2020 album  and I am enjoying just making some traditional layouts.
I had these cute pictures of the girls that My Niece sent me and and i wanted to use the Heart DSP from the Pattern Party (HOST) Designer series paper. This is my favorite paper right now and I have been using it a lot. 


Got this layout.....

12x12 Bermuda Bay ( Brights 12x12 Cardstock pack
2 x 12 - Heart DSP - Pattern Party ( HOST) Designer series Paper
3 pieces- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Poppy Parade
Basic White- Cut rectangle from the stitched so sweetly dies 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...