Monday, June 7, 2021

Week in the life


Hello and Happy Monday!! Today for Memories Monday  I am going to show you my Week in the life album for May 2021.
I really enjoyed this project and look forward to doing it again. To start I took a 6x8 Basic Black Album and I covered it with the Pattern Party (HOST) designer series paper.

Cover...
4 x 5 1/2 Petal Pink Cardstock
Basic Black - I cut out the 2021 using Number Dies (these are now retired) 
Pool Party and Crushed Curry - I cut out hearts from the Be Mine dies (retired)
The week in the life chipboard piece came from the Ali Edwards Week in the life kit.




This is the title page. I Printed the the week in the life 2021 digital from Ali Edwards. I printed it on Stampin'UP! Vellum , I cut it to 6 x 8 and matted it to a 6 x 8 Pattern Party (HOST) designer series paper. I then added Hearts  that I cut out of Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Misty Moonlight.
This piece is done the same. I printed the Reason Why on Stampin'UP! Vellum and then I cut it to 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 and matted it onto a 6 x 8 piece of Pattern Party (HOST) Designer Series paper. I attached this to the other and made it all one page.


For this page... I used a Page protector from Ali Edwards that has a 3 x 8 strip down the left and two 3 x 4 on the right.
3x8 - Strip of Pattern Party (HOST) DSP 
Basic Black- Scalloped circle from the layering circles
Basic White- Circle from the Layering Circles ( I printed the Our Story on Basic White and then cut it out using the layering circle dies)
Top: 3 x 4  Basic White I journaled my Reason Why I decided to do this project
Bottom: 3 x 4- I saved the picture to my phone and uploaded it to Snapfish when I printed my pictures and printed it. 

This is the back of the above page.
Top 3x4 - pool Party with a Misty Moonlight heart (be Mine Dies-Retired)
added a piece of chipboard from Ali Edwards.

Bottom 3 x 4 is a Card from Ali Edwards

Left - 3 x 8 - Pattern Party (HOST) DSP 
Basic White - Cut from the Floating and Fluttering Dies 
I stamped Monday in Memento Black - this is a Ali Edwards stamp set
 Pool Party- Butterfly from the Floating and Fluttering Dies.









Each day of the week is set up the same page protector. 
4 x 6 Card from the week in the life kit.
3x4  open for picture - 
3 x 4 Basic White- 2 x 3 Pattern Party (HOST) DSP at the top. 
Crushed Curry- cut a heart from Be Mine Dies
Basic White- Punch from Double oval and then stamp Thankful in Memento Black.



For each Day of the week I created this 6x8 page of My Schedule and how our day went. 


Here is the Video Flip through of my Whole album Completed. 





Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...