Monday, May 3, 2021

What a year -- 2 layouts and a card

 


Hello and Happy Monday!  hope you had a great weekend, We had a nice weekend at home getting things done around here. Ernie is worked in the garden all weekend. I am loving Zac having weekends off. I pulled out my What a year Memories and More card pack that is in the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and will be Live tomorrow. I am in love with this pack of cards. This card pack is full of beautiful colors, it id 10.00 and it includes 52 total cards and 4 sticker sheets. 
I created the Above layout of my niece and her twin girls and the cards complete this layout and all I need to do is add my journaling. 



This is a two page Spread (above and Below) I used a few of the cards to complete this layout of my office. One thing I do a few times a year is move things around in my office to make them more convenient for me. I also did a big order to stock up on the new adhesive and added that picture



I then took a couple cards and stickers and created this quick and cute cards. Stampin'Up! sells the Assorted Memories and More Cards and Envelopes. You can but a pack of cards and the cards and envelopes and just create a bunch of cards. 



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - I cut a 4 x 6 card down 

2nd Layer- 3 x 4 - Card from the What a year Memories and more card pack 

3rd Layer-  add Flower stickers to complete the card. 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...