Saturday, May 1, 2021

May Calendar


Hello and Happy Saturday!!! Today I am sharing my 12 x 12 May Calendar Layout. I creat3e these layouts and share them  the 1st of each Month. I create these to add to a spiral calendar base, I then give it away as Christmas Present usually to my niece. 
If you don't want to create a Calendar you could just create this layout and leave the May off and add photos and add it to your album. 
In my Family Album I do a combination of traditional layout and Project life layouts.

For this layout....

12x12- Magenta Madness ( from the 2020-2022 in color 12x12 cardstock) 

3- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4- Basic White ( to matt your Photos

Basic White- Punch 4 large Daisies  and a Label me Lovely punch shape

Magenta Madness - 2 medium Daisies 

Soft Succulent - Punch 4 Springs

Basic White- Punch a Rectangle Postage shape for the month 

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...